Vericoin Wallet 2.0.0
Great news, the new Vericoin Wallet 2.0.0 is released !
Installers and binaries are available on our Github, on the website and at the end of this post.
I will not write the full Change Log in that post as it will way too long but you can find them there:
Vericoin Wallet 2.0.0 – Changelog
But let’s sum it up
Vericoin Wallet 2.0.0 – Notables Changes
- Full rewrite of the core to be aligned with bitcoin core 0.20
- Major change on the configuration file
- Major change on the Directory Organization
- Binary Split moving from a single vericoind binary to vericoind,vericoin-qt,vericoin-cli, ….
- Improved synchronization
- Security Improvement
- Performance Improvement (CPU / Memory usage)
- Reduce internet traffic usage
- Multi architecture compatibility (x64, x86, arm, aarch64)
- Multi Wallet support
- New GUI
- Prepare the Vericonomy Wallet
If you find any bug in the Vericoin Wallet, please report it using Github issue
Installers can be found on the Vericoin section of the website or below:
For those that doesn’t want the installer or that want Command line client, you can download the binaries
We now have a good base that will allow us to make way more visible progress on a wide panel of subjects such as:
- Release a Phone wallet for Vericoin and Verium
- Add Vericoin on AtomicDex to allow VRC / VRM Swap
- Add more exchanges
- Create a Vericonomy Wallet merging both cryptocurrency
- Binary Chain
We also are working on rewriting the entire current wiki to allow easier access to our project.
Join us on
As always, the community is more than happy to welcome you on the different social network !
- General: https://t.me/vericoinandverium
- Development: https://t.me/veridevs
- Markets and Trading: https://t.me/vrcvrmmk
Enjoy & Share !
Leave a Reply