Verium & Vericoin Beta Wallet 220.127.116.11 Release
The new Verium & Vericoin Beta Wallet 18.104.22.168 is released !
Installers and binaries are available at the end of this post.
The changes are in relation to the 2.0.0 version of Verium & Vericoin
Verium & Vericoin Beta Wallet 22.214.171.124 – Notables Changes
- All code is now merged in to one codebase (Veribase)!
- Updated the bootstrap workflow to be more accessible
- Fixed a consensus issue
- Enabled RPC Protocol v2!
- Updated to BTC 0.20 Core!
- Wallet startup time optimized
- Code cleanup and UI design
If you find any bug in the Wallets, please report it using Github issue
For those that doesn’t want the installer or that want Command line client, you can download the binaries
We now have a solid and streamlined codebase that will make incremental changes and updates easier to implement and is also almost up to date with current BTC core version. This codebase is the foundation of binary chain and the gemini wallet!
Milestones we will work towards to achive:
- Whitepaper for the binary chain
- Release a Phone wallet for Vericoin and Verium
- Add Vericoin on AtomicDex to allow VRC / VRM Swap
- Add more exchanges
- Create a Vericonomy Wallet merging both cryptocurrency (gemini wallet)
- Binary Chain
We also are working on rewriting the entire current wiki to allow easier access to our project.
Join us on
As always, the community is more than happy to welcome you on the different social network !
- General: https://t.me/vericoinandverium
- Development: https://t.me/veridevs
- Markets and Trading: https://t.me/vrcvrmmk
Enjoy & Share !
Leave a Reply