VeriLive – Friday, November 6th – 2PM EST
Updated after the Verilive #6
- 3:01 Introduction by Effects to Cause, discussion on the new Verium Blockexplorer with the new functionalities and graphs
- 4:47 Presentation of Calvario
- 7:21 News and marketing of the new infrastructure, implementation of additional ideas from the community
- 13:04 Update on the current development of the Verium wallet and why it is important for the Vericoin wallet
- 13:36 Why we started on the Verium wallet
- 23:26 Comparison between PoW and PoS and the benefits of a binary chain community
- 25:33 Update on the white paper and the #research channel on Slack. Invitation to anyone to participate in the process of finalisation of the binary chain white paper. Submission in journals for peer review. Timeline.
- 28:37 Discussion on the different channels and how to optimize the collaborative work
- 29:41 How we will give the tools to the community to be able to help and participate more (forum, wiki, community management, marketing, consistency of information)
- 43:42 Philosophy behind the tools we are building. Discussion on github as a potential platform for the formal documentation, which would enable more people to share, make commits, monitor and keep up to date. 46:27 Update on the success of the implementation of the latest Verium Improvement Proposal and why it’s important to update the Verium wallets
- 49:10 Update on the progress of the new Vericoin wallet
- 50:36 Timeline for the Vericoin wallet, binary Chain paper, implementation of the binary chain. Topics covered by the paper.
- 54:41 Possibility of wrapping Verium or Vericoin on Uniswap, and potential alternatives for the future.
- 1:01:35 Why the Verium transaction fee has been reduced and will it be increased again in the future?
- 1:08:32 Miners’ costs and price, constant rewards and impact on inflation.
Join us on the VeriLive the Friday, November 6th at 2PM EST !
The main topics will be :
- Development Progress
- VIP1 Implementation
For that Verilive we will have a new participant: @Calvario 🙂
Feel free to send your questions on : https://bit.ly/2WYfKrW
We will do our best to answer in a Q&A session at the end of the VeriLive !
Leave a Reply